Please note that we are closed until further notice.
- Sort by Default Order
Price includes VAT & DeliveryAnti-slip feet for Abru 2, 3 section & Easystow loft ladders Available in two sizes 68mm & 60mm
Price includes VAT & DeliveryTelescopic Handrail for Dolle thermo steel folding loft ladder.
Price includes VAT & DeliveryDolle ClickFix Thermo Comfort loft ladder provides a sturdy, well-designed steel folding loft ladder with comfortable deep treads in an anthracite colour. A white finished wooden casing frame and trapdoor complement the ladder and provide a high-grade insulated product.
- Supplied as a complete unit with a white faced trapdoor, primed timber casing and steel folding loft ladder.
- Suitable for a structural opening size: 1200 x 700mm.
- Top quality steel ladder folding into 3 sections.
- Extra deep treads measuring 130mm.
- Steel ladder comes powder coated in a anthracite colour.
- Standard 11 tread ladder suits a floor to ceiling height up to 2.64m.
- Telescopic ladder feet allowing slight height adjustments to be made.
- 70mm insulated trapdoor and double draught excluder to offer one of the best insulation values on the market (U-value: 0.38 W/m²K).
- No storage space needed in the loft as ladder stores completely on hatch.
- Effortless counterbalance operation.
- Unit comes with a single Telescopic Handrail fitted on the right-hand side.
- Hidden trapdoor hinges are an added feature and make it easier to paint or stain the trapdoor.
- Comes with plastic architraves to enhance the finish.
- Provided with an Operating Pole to lower the trapdoor.
- Much quicker and simplier assembly due to the use of the ClickFix technology.
- Optional 2nd side Telescopic Handrail available.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high & 600mm wide (available in black or white).
- Tested according to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard).
- Max working load: 150 kg.
Price includes VAT & DeliveryHandrail spacer for Abru loft ladders.
Price includes VAT & Delivery50mm trap door hinges including 8no. 18mm pozidrive screws.
Price includes VAT & DeliveryAnti-slip foot for Easiway & Spacemaker loft ladders. Inside size - 51mm x 21mm
Prices include VAT & DeliveryWhy an airtight loft hatch? The AT35 loft hatch is the first air tight loft hatch of its kind. Insulated to meet Part L of the building regulations the AT35 is airtight in both positive and negative air pressures at 50Pa. This hatch is designed specifically to meet the stringent demands new properties are subjected to ensure they are as airtight and well insulated as possible. The air permeability test is based on BS EN 1026:2000 and BS EN 12207:2000 for a ceiling use only. Easy to fit Fitting is a doddle, just screw fix through the pre-drilled holes in the frame into the surrounding joists. The spring loaded twist catch lock ensures a high compression seal between the door and the frame. The outer frame is also fitted with a seal to ensure air cannot easily escape from around the outer edge of the hatch. Appearance This steel loft trap protrudes just 2mm from the ceiling when fitted. You'll also notice its lovely clean lines and smooth finish (Powder-coated in white) it's the neatest loft hatch on the market. Let's face it does anybody really want a great unsightly lump of plastic protruding from their ceiling? Insulation - 65mm of foam insulation bonded to the inside of the lid.
- Airtight at 600Pa air pressure (Positive and negative)
- Easy to fit and easy to open with hinge down movement
- Patent application no. 1407745.7
- Neatest loft hatch on the market, protrudes just 2mm from ceiling when fitted
- Fits a structural opening of 645 x 560mm
- Clear opening when fitted 530 x 520mm (Meets NHBC guidelines)
- Fabricated from steel, finished in white Powder coat (RAL 9010)
- Made from 80% recycled steel. GWP and ODP ratings of zero
- 2 XPS insulation options giving U values of 0.35 (60mm - Blue) and 0.25 (100mm - Blue)
- Optional pole to operate budget lock only