Price includes VAT & Delivery
The Normandie is similar to the other stairs in the range, but with even wider and deeper treads. Combining this with a much gentler angle, the Normandie is a very comfortable stair to use. Highly versatile, the Normandie can be made shorter and narrower, meaning it can work in a wide variety of situations.
- Flat packed straight flight stair kit manufactured in spruce with 14 treads.
- Does not come supplied with the ranch rail balustrade (as shown in the main picture) this is an optional extra.
- Floor to floor any height up to 3100mm – subject to fitting and installation.
- Fixed stair angle at 53° climb.
- Stairs designed to finish one rise down from upper floor level.
- Requires a minimum loft opening of 1750mm x 800mm.
- Easy and quick installation – without the use of special tools.
- Steps housed in side strings for better security and finish.
- Easy width adjustment.
- Comfortable and safe climb.
- Ready to varnish, stain or paint.
- Optional Ranch Rail balustrade (can be fitted to either side of the stair kit).
N.B – If your floor to floor height is lower than 3100mm then it will be required that you cut down the Normandie Staircase kit to suit your height dimension on site.