Price includes VAT & Delivery
This simple ‘one size fits all’ loft stair kit is an economical solution for any number of situations. It is manufactured from pine (spruce) and available with optional balustrade to fit either side as shown. The Cottage (Normandie) is supplied in flat pack form with full instructions for quick and easy assembly. Set slightly steeper than a conventional stair it therefore takes up less space, it is supplied ready prepared for varnish, stain or paint. With a standard width of 750mm (excluding balustrade), the Cottage can be easily reduced to suit specific applications.
- Straight flight staircase in spruce.
- Available with 14 treads.
- Fixed Stair at 53° climb
- Floor to floor any height up to 3100mm – subject to fitting and installation.
- Requires a minimum loft opening of 1750mm x 800mm.
- Easy and quick installation – without the use of special tools.
- Steps housed in side strings for better security and finish.
- Easy width adjustment.
- Comfortable and safe climb – balustrading is available on request. Can be mounted on right or left side of the staircase.
- Ready to varnish, stain or paint.
- Flat packaged for easy storage and transport.
- Accessories include 5 different types of Handrail designs.
- Stairs designed to finish one rise down from upper floor level.
N.B – If your floor to floor height is lower than 3100mm then it will be required that you cut down the Normandie Staircase kit to suit your height dimension on site.