Price includes VAT & Delivery
This straight flight timber loft ladder is ideal for gaining access to mezzanine floor levels. It is a good quality ladder that can provide a permanent access solution.
- Comes in two standard sizes
- Manufactured with pine strings and beech treads.
- Comes as one complete unit which is quick and easy to install.
- Non slip treads and dovetail assembly.
- Provided with ‘L’ brackets for fixing the ladder into position.
- 70 degree fixed timber ladder.
- 400mm ladder width.
- Suitable for floor to floor heights up to 2.9m.
- Individual Rise – 237mm.
- Ladder weight: 8-10 kgs.
- Optional metal handrails (red colour) available – See other Images.
- Optional timber handrails in beech (1500mm in length) also available – See other Images.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high, 600mm wide – See other Images.
- Max working load: 150 kg.
- Ready to varnish, stain or paint.
- Also available with hook and bar set, for those times when you need to be able to remove your ladder for access – See other Images
- Optional Ladder Slide System enables the DSF ladder to be pushed away against the wall when not in use – See other Images