Prices include VAT & Delivery
Fire resistant insulated loft hatch with 3-section folding timber loft ladder.
The LEX series combines Swedish quality with first class design and functionality that meet high elegance and stability requirements. The compact loft ladder is manufactured of slow grown spruce and is known around the world for its strong design and durability.
The LEX 60 is supplied with a hatch that complies with fire standard EI30 (fire resistant for 30 minutes). The hatch complies with European standards by effectively keeping heat in and draughts out. U-value of 1.00.
Two sizes available –
- Timber frame sizes – outside measurements 1130mm x 700mm & 1130 x 540mm.
- No storage space needed in the loft as ladder stores completely within hatch frame.
- Fire rated E130 & draught proofed 60mm rockwool.
- U-value 1.00 W/m²Co
- EPDM rubber seal is mounted between the casing and the trap door.
- 87mm deep treads.
- Operating pole included.
- Tested and certified to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard).
- Max working load: 150 kg.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Optional handrail. (See gallery)
- Optional timber extension. (See gallery)
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high, 600mm wide. (See gallery)