Price includes VAT & Delivery
This aluminium sliding loft ladder is unique in that it has a safe load bearing of 150kgs, Carrying the Blueseal** label
Ideal for use in the home. A quality three-section standard domestic loft ladder that has a power pivot arm to make for an effortless operation. This loft ladder fits openings as small as 380mm width x 400mm length.
**Blueseal products offer the best product design across all the categories of ladders and steps. Look for the Blueseal stamp of approval standing for the best in quality, construction and features.
- Suitable for heights up to 3m (9’10”).
- Spring assisted ’Easy Stow’ system gives total control when lowering or stowing the loft ladder.
- Power pivot arm for effortless operation.
- In-loft handrail for added safety when entering or leaving the loft.
- Suitable for DIY installation. Includes all components and easy to follow instructions.
- Why not add an additional handrail?
- Suitable for domestic use only.
- Max load bearing 150kgs
- Conforms to EN 14975. This European Standard specifies terms and definitions, product requirements and test methods for the construction and performance of loft ladders.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high, 600mm wide.
Note: Hatch frame & trap door not included.