Price includes VAT & Delivery
The Youngman Telescopic loft ladder has a unique design, in that it only requires a minimum hatch size of 510mm wide x 600mm length with both models.
So if you have that high ceiling and a hatch length no smaller than 600mm, you no longer need to go to the expense of hatch enlargements!
This fantastic new product can save you money and minimise disruption to your home.
- There are two models each adjustable to three lengths for optimum usability. Record your floor to floor height to gauge which model is required.
- TL24 – 2.170m to 2.610m
- TL30 – 2.430m to 2.880m
- Manufactured in anodised aluminium with steel fixing brackets and fitments.
- Minimum hatch size needed – 510mm W x 600mm L
- Maximum load 150kg
- Overhang distance behind joist – 235mm
- Fitted with rubber feet for safety and protection of the floor.
- Closes down to a small volume and fits into the smallest of spaces.
- Permanently fitted in the loft.
- Allows trap door to close when stowed away.
- Very easy to operate and use.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high, 600mm wide.
Note: Hatch frame & trap door not included.